As a volunteer, it is recommended to bring the following items:
▪ Valid passport and necessary travel documents
▪ Sufficient clothing for the duration of your stay, considering the local climate and cultural norms
▪ Comfortable footwear suitable for the activities and terrain
▪ Personal hygiene items
▪ Basic medical kit with essential medications, if required
▪ Sunscreen, insect repellent, and other protective items depending on the location
▪ Reusable water bottle to stay hydrated
▪ Travel adapter and/or voltage converter, if needed
▪ Flashlight or headlamp
▪ Backpack or daypack for day trips or outings
▪ Snacks or food items you may prefer from home (if applicable)
Donations for the local community, Students are greatly appreciated. If you wish to bring gifts or donations, we recommend discussing this with the program coordinator in advance to ensure they align with the community's needs and cultural sensitivities.
Yes, you are welcome to bring electronic devices such as laptops, cameras, and smartphones. However, it is important to ensure their safety and security during your stay. Please be mindful of the local environment and respect the privacy of others when using electronic devices.
It is important to respect local laws and regulations. Certain items such as illegal drugs, weapons, or items that are culturally sensitive or prohibited should not be brought. We recommend familiarizing yourself with the local customs and laws to ensure a smooth and respectful experience.